View Single Post
Old 09-10-2019, 07:32 AM   #341
Prowler
Emperor

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
Oh dear god this thread again. I made this thread in 2014. Now I’m almost in my mid 30’s. WTF? I feel like I made this thread last year or something.

Where the hell does the time go? How am I already heading toward middle age? Before I know it I’ll have a thread here asking how to cope with turning 40. What is going on? My 20’s flew by before my eyes and now my early 30’s are almost over. I don’t feel any different than when I was like 18-20.

How do you stop time from marching on? This is ridiculous. We’re all so old now it’s absurd. On other videogame forums I realized the other day most users were teenagers and I’m now double the age of the teenagers on other forums i’m interacting with. It feels so strange because on the internet you wrongly assume everyone is close to your age.

God us 80’s kids are old now. Even you 90’s kids are out of style now. The fact that kids born in 2000 are now legal and over 18 disturbs me, I think of 2000’s kids as babies.
That's nothing. In the General TMNT section you occasionally see random threads from 2003 getting bumped up. At least this thread will never outlive its purpose since millions of people turn 30 years old or get close to it every single year.

Yes, I know how you feel. I was 14 when I joined IGN and felt so young there. Like a 9th grade student trying to hang out with 12th grade students in order to look cool.

Most forums seem to have average ages around 21 at best. This is one of the few places where I actually don't feel like I'm older than the average user since a lot of its active users are 30+.

I remember posting on this now defunct Portuguese wrestling forum when I was 15-17 and most users being around my age or 20-22 at best. There were a couple of users there older than 25 and they completely schooled 17-18 year old users during more serious arguments and discussions.
Prowler is offline   Reply With Quote