View Single Post
Old 12-23-2018, 03:36 PM   #13
miru
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by IndigoErth View Post
So...

Spoiler:
...they're tech geek high school kids...? Well at least they became actual bad guys, I guess.

Maybe we'll see them again? I could see Baxter falling in with them.

Gotta be honest, usually it's cute, but these Turtles do not look too great sans masks... Although I liked Leo's PJs. Naked-looking Donnie in contrast however...

-------

Well, I give this show props on actually making female mutants more of a norm and not the rare exception to the rule. Even if they were kind of annoying.

So... Donnie has gained 2012 Mikey's belief in imaginary creatures? (I know, I know, it showed up at the end, but like we'll ever see it again.)

Originally thought he may have been one of the better characters in this series and the most intact, but with some of the past eps after seeing both of these eps, this Donnie is starting to get annoying in some ways, to be honest.

I think I've had my fill of wannabe "Ren & Simpy" faces for one series.

Since they used it again, if we don't see those suited up Turtles as figures in stores eventually I'll be surprised.

edit: Oh and I must not forget the pics of 2012 Turtles from seires, costumes, and the crossover '87 TMNT, which was kinda cool. lol

Not the worst eps, but... meh. Watched the pizza one first, figuring I'd like the other one better since it was actually Purple Dragon themed not just pizza themed, but honestly... the pizza one was funner imo, if still a nothing ep.

Spoiler:
Someone out there is so going to ship one of the Turtles with one of those band girls by next weekend, mark my words... lol
Yeah, I guess Don’s finally found a Mutant love interest...
miru is offline   Reply With Quote