View Single Post
Old 01-04-2022, 07:22 PM   #99
DonnieLaForge
Stone Warrior

I don't know why the line from many is that these are "basically figuarts". They look nothing like the figuarts, which I have. These are just oddly proportioned, exaggeratedly so, in all ways. I already said it has nothing to do with the colors. I mean...I am not going to provide a link to a pic because they clearly are ill proportioned and derpy looking in literally every picture available out there (those NECKS man)... if you can't see that then I guess we occupy different spatial processing realities forreal... and then there's the matter of the joint quality and plastic quality which based on my Napoleon Dynamite experience y'all will be yelling the opposite of DY-NO-MITE once you find out for yourselves...

I do want the Beetlejuice though because we have almost no options for sculpts like that of the toon save for vintage. But we have got a bazillion other options for Turtles these days and I still contend that if we all just calmed down for a hot minute we'd realize that all we need to be materially happy are the OG vintage anyway.
DonnieLaForge is online now   Reply With Quote