View Single Post
Old 12-05-2022, 02:20 PM   #1
Zachatello00
Ninja Comedian

For Collectors of Other Lines

A discussion thread for collectors of action figure/toy lines other than TMNT (that is to say, in addition to), I thought it might be interesting in general to start a conversation about what else you collect and why. Do you display those toys together? Separately? Do you switch them out periodically due to limited shelf space?

I personally collect Star Wars (Black Series) in addition to TMNT, and have a few Marvel Legends. I only have one set of shelves that are mainly occupied by the TMNT, and so I switch them out every so often. I've considered collecting more lines (have collected many more in the past) but I'm also considering just going TMNT. Although somehow that seems less exciting to me. I'd keep specific characters, just maybe not entire figure lines, if that makes sense.

TMNT has always been my numero uno, and the movie line from NECA specifically (with the exception of my childhood turtles) is where I spend my money.

You know, after posting this, it occurs to me that I probably should have visited the General Discussion thread first...