View Single Post
Old 03-27-2019, 09:22 AM   #15
The Great Saiyaman
Stone Warrior

Let's all have a laugh, here's my top five for the funniest episodes.

5. A foot too big
Sure I also put this one in my worst episodes list. But I still laugh out loud at the training sessions, the mention of "Spiders so big, they're playing the banjo.", normal daily life with a Big Foot in your house. April doing the make over and Raph having to clean out the tub after Big Foot "Made waste."

4. Mousers attack!
- Donnie's schemes and Mikey naming each of them.
Leo: You were right, we have to beat those things on our own if it kills us.
Raph: Err...
Leo: Okay wrong choice of words...
- Baxter Stockman joins the Foot clan. And the first task he gets is to hack into April's telephone using a laptop which apparently still has Windows 98 on it.

3. The Pulverizer
As the song "Pretty fly for a white guy" by The Offspring says "The world loves wannabe's" and Timothy clearly is one of those wannabe's that song is about. Donatello in general is the most mellow of the turtles but note his facial expressions as he tries to train Timothy, he grows more and more frustrated until he finally explodes at the end of the episode. But that isn't the only thing that made that episode funny: the guys having a good time in the Shellraser. The guys laughing at Fishface and the scene where a poisoned Raph starts to hallucinate are just so funny.

2. I think his name is Baxter Stockman
This one belongs in the list not only because it shows how hopeless Baxter Stockman is at being a super villain but also because it show the Turtles at their most child like and innocent, they defy Splinter's orders and pay dearly for doing so. I love that sadistic smile on Splinter's face before he brings out his wooden sword at the very end of the episode so he can pound them into the ground again.

1. Journey to the Center of Mikey's Mind
Gotto love an episode which shows just how childlike and innocent Michelangelo really is. His different personality traits and his deepest feelings. The fact that Renet is represented as being as tall as a sky scraper shows how much she really made an impact with him. Plus you gotto love an episode which sees Captain Ryan and Dash sharing a toast.

Honorable mention. Baxter's gambit.
The fact that the members of the Foot clan can't get along makes the interaction between them so funny. April trying out weapons was a funny scene, certainly when she nearly broke her spine trying to lift that huge Mace. This episode also shows for the very first time a serious conversation between Raph and Xever. But all things considered, Dogpound and Fish face and the turtles being too tired to continue their fight and Donatello explaining how that device goes "Shweee-choo-pop!" at the beginning of the episode was just pure slap stick.

Last edited by The Great Saiyaman; 04-15-2019 at 06:48 PM.
The Great Saiyaman is offline   Reply With Quote