View Single Post
Old 06-03-2011, 11:41 AM   #20
Chris
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToTheNines View Post
After her father's defeat, Karai becomes The Shredder. She attacks and destroys the Turtle's home while Leonardo is in Japan training with The Ancient One.

The Turtles battle a mutant outbreak caused by Agent Bishop. Donatello is unknowingly infected and mutates further, months later.

The Turtles rescue a mutated Donatello by retreiving the Heart of Tengu for Bishop, who is tricked into destroying it, thus releasing The Shredder's Heralds (the Foot Mystics).
Quote:
Originally Posted by ToTheNines View Post
And there's the winter shown in Tales of Leo/ Monster Hunter, then another shown in the Christmas episode, then I know it's "fanon" but I shoehorned one in there during the "outbreak" incident just because I feel like that went on for a while. Then there's two off-screen winters that take place during Fast Forward and after BttS.
Actually you'll find it's canon, not "fanon", you just need to shift the start of the year slightly.

All Hallows Thieves occurs, naturally, on 31st October, Leo goes training with the Ancient One 3 episodes later, then in Scion of Shredder it's said that Leo's been gone for 2 months. So even if everything between All Hallow's Thieves and The Ancient One happened in a few days (unlikely), it would still be a new year (2006) in Scion of Shredder.

I did a rough timeline of the episodes (just the modern day stuff, no where near as much detail as you've done here) and broke it down pretty much the same way;

2003 - Things Change to The Monster Hunter
2004 - Return to New York to The Christmas Aliens
2005 - Space Invaders to The Ancient One
2006 - Scion of Shredder to Enter the Dragons
2105 - Fast Forward
2007 - Back to the Sewer/Turtles Forever

I'd love to have Turtles Forever in 2009 for the actual 25th Anniversary, but I couldn't justify the 2 year gap when there's no real evidence on how much (if any) time has passed since BTTS.

The comic fan in me would love to have Return to New York as Christmas 2003, but it doesn't really work.
Chris is offline   Reply With Quote