View Single Post
Old 10-14-2015, 11:07 AM   #35
CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy
Annalist

Quote:
Originally Posted by atreyu2112 View Post
One thing I've noticed about Megabloks is that their environments are heads and tails way better than Lego, their vehicles tend to be more realistic and their figures are more action-figures. Don't get me wrong, I really enjoy the Lego collection, I have all the sets. But IMO they dropped the ball with TMNT. They did put out some great sets, but overall I felt very disappointed.

The rep told me those ARE the final Megabloks figures. Remember, these will hit retail no later that January. That's just a few months away. They HAD to be ready due to unique elements & production process. Building/environment & vehicle elements are much easier to throw together as most already exist. Whatever will become the final sets, they have to be in final production phase in order to meet their street date.

I absolutely loved their water tower display for the Nick versions. I can totally see a rooftop showdown set! I'm excited to see the actual sets, which should be VERY soon. Hoping for both a OT & Nick Party Wagon, OT Blimp or at least the Glider, OT & Nick Sewer Lair & Technodrome sets. Even if the OT Technodrome is that main bridge/portal room!
I will totally spend money I shouldn't on a Technodrome and Glider sets.