View Single Post
Old 07-23-2016, 10:31 AM   #3
ProactiveMan
Spooky ghost

Nobody seems to know what is happening to ThunderCats.

I've never bought anything from Super 7, so I don't know how good they are - I don't really like the Re-action figures all that much - it's a cute idea, but it's almost like a joke that's gone too far at this point.

Looks like they use Shopify for their online store - I'm not sure if that's a better service than Digital River, but it can't be any worse right?!

I had a few run-ins with Digital River; there was the Castle Grayskull saga where I had to update my credit card during the pre-order period, and they wouldn't accept the new number. After weeks of back and forth, I found out it was because my bank flagged Digital River as a suspicious company.

Another time the online store double ordered for some reason, so I contacted them immediately to fix it and they said they couldn't because the billing and dispatch were automated and there was no way to stop the order once it had been made. The guy suggested I refuse delivery and sort it out from there, but I was worried that they would blacklist me like they do if you stop a credit card payment. So I have an extra Beastman and Man-E-Faces still in their box that I keep forgetting to offload.