View Single Post
Old 10-14-2017, 02:33 PM   #116
FredWolfLeonardo
Big Blue Boy Scout

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumac View Post
LOL. Are you so naive or just pretend to be? Not that naivety do not expected from "believers".

mrm... doesn't come disturbed due to his views, but due to the way he formulates his posts.

And pretending to be victims for their views, when they are persecuted for being jerks, is a common tactic for some people. If you are an adult person you should separate the two and don't consider everyone who supports your personal views as "poor persecuted allies", because some of them are not worthy supporting and actively compromise your own ideals and values. Which why a lot of people give side eye to the left, currently.
What about his post formulation? That he says certain things are wrong because of his religion? Does saying that abortion is wrong, there are only 2 genders, and that Christianity the only right religion suddenly make you a Jerk?

If people can't handle that, they really need to grow thicker skin and not resort to name calling others like you just did many times in your post.

I am not even a Christian myself, and Mrmaczaps and I strongly disagree on many things. He goes as far as to consider my religion evil and satanic.

Yet I can see that he is picked on mostly because of his stances. Change the stance and the attitude will change. Muslims won't be picked on in the same way despite them actually being pretty close to Conservative Christians on so many things.

Last edited by FredWolfLeonardo; 10-14-2017 at 02:56 PM.
FredWolfLeonardo is offline   Reply With Quote