View Single Post
Old 11-06-2017, 08:42 AM   #258
IndigoErth
Team Blue Boy

Caught it last night as intended. Not bad, it was fun. Less impactful of course than the apocalypse one, but glad to leave off with this one instead and the TMNT still just living life in NYC and whatever is next for them there. Annnnd... I guess B&R considering a better path after saving the day? Just wish it has left of with a last shot of the 2012 Turtles.

I don't care that this show kind of plays the OT Turtles as fools like how Turtles Forever did... (Sure, there was goofy stuff in their show but that was the nature of it and it fit what it was, but it wasn't dramatized like this to make it foolish.) But at least the Nick Turtles are a bit kinder and them trying to train the OT and warm to them more afterward was good.

Funny how though that the 2012 world is more "real" and, as already mentioned, some stuff just doesn't work as it does in the 2D OT world. lol I did go back and play a few parts while watching this. Including OT Leo trying to stealthily hide by the swing set. *clank* *runs other end of it* *clank* lol

Did I forget something, or why was Spike, Leatherhead, and Mondo just randomly hanging out in the offices of TCRI...?

Welp, that's it, that's all they wrote. Literally. So long, 2012. Sad to see it end.

Last edited by IndigoErth; 11-06-2017 at 08:52 AM.
IndigoErth is offline   Reply With Quote