Thread: Sarah's Customs
View Single Post
Old 05-17-2009, 10:24 AM   #19
Sarah
Hench Mutant

Location: In Archon's kitchen playing with his toys while he's tied up on the ground. :D
I don't get alot of time to work on customs cause of my job, but when I heard about the custom contest I thought it would be fun to enter so I put aside some time for my entry. and since this is the first time Im doing a contest I took some pics to show how much I had to change the figure.

Irma - I always wondered what type of drugs the guys at playmates were doing when they came up with the design for the toon Irma. that thing was hideous to say the least. anyway, I wasnt pleased with it so I tried to make her look a little more like her appearance on the show.

first I had to strip the paint, then sand down the vest, the sweater tied around her waist, and the straps on her sandals. but when I was sanding down the backpack I noticed that it was hollow so it left a big hole in her back. so I had to fill it in. I also filled in the front of her shoes to make them look more like slippers. after I painted it there was only one thing that bugged me... her glasses. so I made her a new square pair. here she is -

human Rocksteady and Bebop - Ive wanted to make these 2 for a while. they just didn't come out the way I thought they would. and for some reason Bebops skin tone is slightly darker in the pics. oh well, I guess they'll have to do.

Super Shredder - while I was looking for my other Shredders I came across one of my old customs that I made about 5 years ago. sadly the paint is chipping and the cape is a bit worn from being packed away for so long. so I plan to retouch it and replace the cape with a plastic one. when I made this I didn't have any good pics to work from so I didn't notice until recently that he's actually supposed to have some extra blades on his shoulders, so I plan to add them.

Sarah is offline   Reply With Quote