View Single Post
Old 05-09-2018, 12:44 PM   #3150
IndigoErth
Team Blue Boy

Phone interview over.

Now I can stop feeling nervous enough to almost throw up. lol I wasn't even nervous until today, esp since I've done this with the same company once or twice back in 2015 and knew it was an, straightforward easy interview, but eesh... the nerves just can't be kept away.

Edit: Now I'm meeting the territory manager for an in person interview on Monday.

So fingers crossed. It's just a part time and not a whole lot of hours, but it's flexible and I figure I can fill in the rest with something else. Or gain more locations after a while and have more hours. But at least the hourly pay is also more than what I was getting before.

5/14 - Met with the territory manager, and met a supervisor as well, and was offered the position. It's a whole handful of stores I'd be tending to as a merchandiser, but they're all near me like I'd hoped so that's great. Part time, but it's a good start and hopefully won't be hard to supplement with something else once I've got going good on this. I'm just surprised this is literally the first job I applied to after leaving Sears and so far it turned out well.

Other happy maker, I finally have my Jeep back after being gone for almost a week. Whole bunch of stuff was done to it, but at least the main issue was not transmission related like I feared, so that's a plus.

Last edited by IndigoErth; 05-14-2018 at 01:30 PM.
IndigoErth is offline   Reply With Quote