Thread: [For Sale] Kevin Eastman Signed Toys
View Single Post
Old 10-11-2017, 06:04 PM   #5
drag0nfeathers
Stone Warrior

I have noticed the ebay flippers, but I'm really just trying to just get my money back on my investment. I threw them on ebay just because last time I sold one for what I paid I had multiple messages from people and some were sore over the fact they didn't get the one I was selling in time and I just wanted to avoid that drama again. (via Facebook, not on here)

On a side note though, in my opinion they're not really the best investment for flippers to be honest... That's just my personal view I guess. I mean... they are old toys in shabby condition that have been repackaged, just signed by Kevin in his exclusive packaging which is pretty cool, but not worth a huge mark up past the point of his own selling prices. Kevin is also keeping them in a pretty healthy stock so if someone is just patient you can probably get the figure you want if you are diligent and keep an eye on the store. I think the prices he asks for them are pretty reasonable all things considered, but the flippers I would think would be stuck with them if they're trying to scalp them for a huge mark up. I guess that doesn't keep them from trying though.

You're right though TurtleWA, I guess it's a lot to shell out if you already have a healthy collection of the 80s figures. I have next to none which is why I guess I keep habitually scooping these up. My mom threw them ALL away on me when I was a kid so I get all excited picking one up every couple of weeks.

Thank you to evan2000 for the AWESOME gif! <3

Last edited by drag0nfeathers; 10-11-2017 at 06:12 PM.
drag0nfeathers is offline   Reply With Quote