View Single Post
Old 09-20-2004, 02:13 PM   #22
VaughnMichael
I'm Baaaaaaccck!

Quote:
Originally Posted by EZweasel
what about if jakks took it over. they do an amazing job on dragon ball z & WWE figures...they put a good amount of articulation, but not too much like toybiz.. they do a great job on face scultping..jakks used to not be that great, but they have realy come along ways...peter laird isnt gona switch toy companies though and playmates ant gona want to give it up.
It allready looks like they have taken over....seems to me like some ones either taken playmates tmnt sculpter hostage.....or they fired him and got some one new....because these things look like bad chinese rip off toys.
and I'm sorry I'd hate the line even more if jacks took over because they can't even get the wrestlers to look like the real people so I doubt theyd do a decent job with a mutant turtle.
The company I'd like to see do the turtles though would be Mezco or Palisades....I mean seriosly they cost a bit more but look at the attention and detail they put into there lines....The recent Ren & Stimpy line is amazing! and size accurate!
-VM
VaughnMichael is offline   Reply With Quote