View Single Post
Old 03-26-2017, 03:59 AM   #77
neatoman
Emperor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew NDB View Post
Conceptually not a bad idea. Though the actual character of Ch'rell was fairly nonsensical. He what, wants to rule the universe? Do evil things just for evil's sake? Dumb.
I can't really argue against to be honest, it would have been nice if there was more to him than wanting to rule the universe just because.

The reason I don't mind it so much however, is that the alternatives seem to be:
  • "I really hate this guy I killed two decades ago"
  • "I'm back from the dead and now I hate his pet rat for sending mutant turtles to kill me"
  • "Fools! I will take over the world with a fake pizzeria!"
  • "I'm a walking continuity error due to Murphy making this crap up as he goes along!"
  • "I killed Hamato Yoshi, this time for a far less justifiable reason and run an arcade that doubles as a recruitment center"
  • "My evil was erased and now I'm a useless hobo"
  • "I hate Hamato Yoshi again but this time I do so based on delusion rather than anything he actually did, so there's literally no reason at all to sympathise for me, I'm just crazy scumbag who can't set my priorities straight. At least he's alive this time, makes my motivation less stretched."
  • "Veek-To-Ree and riches"

If that's basically all that's been done with the Shredder over the course of 33 years, then you might as well make him evil for the sake of being evil.
Hahahaha!
neatoman is online now   Reply With Quote