View Single Post
Old 04-06-2017, 09:19 AM   #51
pferreira
Foot Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prowler View Post
The thing is, most people remember those characters since most only watched the first 3-4 seasons. I find it particularly a bit mindblowing how the Punk Frogs are still so well remembered.
The first appearance of the Punk Frogs was really memorable and quite well written so not surprised.

Quote:
FW Casey was goddamn hilarious, especially in that Corporate Raiders From Dimension X episode
I know, he was terrific! Ha, ha!

Quote:
30 years too late? They debuted in the first season, which came out in 1987. So how exactly would that joke have worked in 1957? Or are you just using hyperbole?
He's using hyperbole.

I never disliked Zach. The purpose of Zach was the same purpose of other 80s cartoons which was to give the main hero a sidekick. I know David Wise hates the character. Zach wasn't the best but he certainly wasn't the worst.

The Neutrinos were fine. I never had a problem with them. As with the Punk Frogs their first appearance from what I remember was their best and probably also has something to do with the episode being the best well animated of the show due to the Toei A-Team doing the animation for it.
pferreira is offline   Reply With Quote