View Single Post
Old 02-06-2018, 10:34 AM   #93
ProphetofGanja
Dub Professor

Quote:
Originally Posted by PApagreg View Post
I'd probably try to get Netflix to make an adaption of the IDW comics with Tradd Moore or James Stokoe in charge of the character designs and have the people who did Lastman and Spectacular Spiderman to direct the animation. Though I would make a few changes like the Savate ninjas/Phantom gang being more of a threat.If its successful enough we might adapt some of the Micro series with different animators.
So IDW, but expanded to take better advantage of the long-form storytelling available through the TV medium? That would be ****ing dope.

IDW has so many great stories and some of them had to be a bit rushed in the comics, so taking more time with them would be really, really cool. Like you said, the Savate could be more fleshed out, the Ghost Boys, the Street Phantoms, the Mafia, all of that would be cool. I'd also like to see Donnie's time as a cyborg extended, as in the comics he's really barely inside Metalhead for more than a day/night. I'm sure there are other stories I can't think of at the moment
ProphetofGanja is offline   Reply With Quote