View Single Post
Old 03-14-2019, 06:45 AM   #10
Meow
Stone Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by go_ninja84 View Post
hes not talking about the cases. hes talking about the shippers which are individually packaged in
If we are really talking about the shippers the figures are packed into, the ones with the red NECA tape around, then I think John is right about 2 different sizes.

The one contact I bought my Raph from back then apologized for not being able to provide me with the brown cardboard shipper with the red NECA tape for Raph because as he bought 2 of them at once directly from NECA he has also been receiving both in one double-sized brown cardboard shipper with red NECA tape around. ("Not able to" in terms of "Unless I would like to put quite some money on for just shipment of a box which would be insane".)

Since I was able to order one of the 1/4 turtles from NECA's ebay directly (before NECA stopped providing overseas shipment) I have received this one in the single-sized brown cardboard shipper with red tape around with no further layer around. Shipping documents in transparent bag glued to that just like it was any other package.

However: Not intending to push the thread into a different direction than OP intented to, thanks

Last edited by Meow; 03-14-2019 at 06:52 AM.
Meow is offline   Reply With Quote