View Single Post
Old 04-04-2016, 05:18 AM   #47
Canadian Turtle
Mad Scientist

Wow! The outpouring of support and feedback is awesome here!

I am very excited to get back to this franchise and your suggestions have really got my mind racing. Updates will likely be few and far between for a couple of months at least, as I am shooting a Sci-Fi feature right now and we start production on the He-Man documentary in late May/early June. That said we are hoping to have the campaign up and running around that time.

Taking your suggestions and adding them to what we have planned is already shaping up to be a pretty awesome film. I know a lot of you were disappointed with certain aspects of the last film and I'm sure there will be some frustrated fans after this one as well. We will do our best to include as much as we can, but keep in mind these things are incredibly expensive to produce and rights clearances eat deeply into that budget, so we have to pick and choose as best we can. For instance did anyone notice we had to re-record the cartoon theme song for the first doc?! (That was me singing in the chorus and doing the turtle voices hahaha) that wasn't even because of cost, we were literally not allowed to use the original song. Lots of red tape! Ps I think that recording of the theme song is available on iTunes.
Canadian Turtle is offline   Reply With Quote