View Single Post
Old 09-01-2019, 01:44 PM   #23
sdp
Winsider

Some people are being ridiculous with this film, I did read the left crazies talking about how the movie was glorifying incels so they were likely doing damage control and also likely censoring some scenes from the movie and now it's the right crazies saying that it's an "important" movie, jeeze, can someone make a movie nowadays without either of the crazies influencing the product into something it's not?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
Assuming Joker doesn't die or something by the end of the movie, I'm going to headcanon this as a prequel and origin story to Heath Ledger's Joker in The Dark Knight. So that way we can see this Joker go up against Batman.

Yes I know it doesn't really fit, but who cares.
I'm sure if this movie is successful we'll either see a movie with the new Batman or even an entirely different Batman. Hell I'm sure we'll see Harley interact with this Joker as well. The DCEU is dead and WB is doing their animated strategy of convoluted continuity of yes but not strategy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerClaw View Post
You mean 4. Because of Cesar Romero. The original Joker.
He wasn't a live action joker in my lifetime for what it's worth.

Also as far as Jared Leto, I agree he's a horrible Joker but at the very least I'll give him that he interpreted a very different Joker from Ledger which became the "defacto" Joker to people.

Dommage Rave & TMNT @ MiscRave.com
Twitter @ 0sdp
sdp is offline   Reply With Quote