View Single Post
Old 08-06-2016, 06:11 AM   #10
THGhost
Puppet Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cure View Post
This is one of those shows that I know is garbage in every regard, but I can't help but love it.
I honestly don't think it is. It's well shot, well written well acted, and it isn't ridiculously OTT with scenarios that couldn't possibly happen like Pretty Little Liars There's far worse shows out there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by turtlefanforever View Post
Spoiler:
agreed. thats what every movie/show like this does. Eli is def creepy as heck though! haha. My top 3 choices are Keiran, Stavo, and Emma. it would make a lot of sense if it was Emma. i REALLY hope it is but i know with almost 100% certainty it wont be. but that would absolutely make the season for me if it was true. Cause i really dont care much for her. She's a nice character byt i wouldnt care if they killed her off but i'd freak if they killed Noah or Bexx's character.

Spoiler:
I was convinced it was Zoe in the episode 10.

Yeah, making it Emma would be a nice twist, and a good way to end the series if a 3rd season isn't possible. I don't know if I like the sound of something related to Scream that doesn't have Wes Craven involved. So maybe it should end after season 2.

1990 > OotS > TMNT 2014 > Turtles Forever > TMNT III > SotO > TMNT 2007

"Can't we all just get along?" - pennydreadful

"...bitchy people are what make fan forums insufferable when they don't need to be." - B-Man

"Act like freakin' adults for goodness sake." - Jester

"Tough guys with tiny voices." - Commenter 42

Last edited by THGhost; 08-06-2016 at 06:21 AM.
THGhost is offline   Reply With Quote