View Single Post
Old 09-22-2017, 09:11 PM   #4
Powder
So tired of this place

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bishop123 View Post
When Worlds Collide implied the remaining Kraang were turned back into Utroms. Prime (along with Sub-Prime) was apparently killed off for good in Annihilation: Earth! when the Triceratons blew up the Technodrome, and those same events transpired in Earth's Last Stand. So I don't think it was the Kraang's doing, since it truly seems they were wiped out. Unless they somehow came back in the future, but I don't know how likely that is with Prime being dead.

Otherwise though, I have no idea who else could have made the bomb, which is my biggest question of the finale. Perhaps it's something they just want to leave for fan speculation, or the crew could answer it themselves in due time.
Huh, ok, thanks for the refresher. Still though, one could theorize that they weren't actually destroyed & hadda wait a few years to execute their revenge, no? I mean, being it's a "kids" show, they couldn't show their "death", so there's a bit of breathing room for headcanon, even if it's a stretch at times. Like you said, there's no logical explanation for how else it could've came to be.

A part of me ponders the potential of that second set of turtles going off into space with Fugioid, maybe something went south there which lead to this? I'm certain Ciro & the gang wanted fan speculation to forever be its lasting impression (kinda like Twin Peaks). They've definitely gotten their wish.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabacooza View Post
Would it be a bad idea to see this as a short comic book series or at least a short animated series to maybe fill in some of the gaps and beyond?
Not at all, I've been sitting here wondering if you me & Andrew could pull it off...

I'm convinced that none of you have ever experienced joy
Powder is offline   Reply With Quote