Thread: TMNT 3 turns 25
View Single Post
Old 04-03-2018, 10:26 PM   #45
FredWolfLeonardo
Big Blue Boy Scout

Quote:
Originally Posted by shihe View Post
So, I didn't want to make a whole thread about this, because chances are nobody's even slightly interested in discussing TMNT3.

But... how would you guys change it to be an epic movie worthy of being a follow up to ... well, the 1st film?

Rule of thumb, must be about time travel.

I've been having this idea today.
But... starts out similarly, except before we get to the "can't stop rocking" theme, maybe we get a glimpse of Renet losing the time scepter.

You know where I'm going with this. The movie is now about Renet trying to recover the scepter, and Savanti Romero (who would be the main antagonist).

The turtles would get the scepter from April, they'd get warped back in time to feudal Japan.
Then, unlike the movie we got, we get to witness the origins of the foot clan.
And instead of Walker and Norinaga, they bad guys in this movie would be Shogun (from the NES game TMNT2?) and Savanti Romero.

And at the end of the movie, some little changes led to Karai being born, and becoming the new Shredder, paving the way for a 4th movie where she's the main antagonist.
I would make the turtles meet Hamato Yoshi's and Oroku Saki's ancestors in the past instead of walker/the samurai etc. (just like the the Original Cartoon episode: The Legend of Koji).

Perhaps Karai travels back in time to destroy the Hamato Clan in order to avenge her father (who is confirmed to have perished in Secret of the Ooze) and the turtles intend to stop her.

Shredder could've done more than blow up the Channel Six building. I don't mean as far as murdering Splinter, but think of the possibilities if censors were not an issue.

Shredder and Krang combined had the biggest arsenal of any villains in all of the cartoons.
FredWolfLeonardo is offline   Reply With Quote