View Single Post
Old 07-03-2018, 07:20 AM   #58
MsMarvelDuckie
I Married a Duck!

Location: The bowels of Hell, Texas(otherwise known as Decatur)
Quote:
Originally Posted by IndigoErth View Post
Especially if we're dealing with a Splinter who was human, it would make that much more sense that he would want to someday show the Turtles where he came from and the area where he grew up.

And I'm not sure anything has ever touched on the fact that he could very likely still have remaining extended family there. Were it possible for him to have some kind of correspondence with them over the years and slowly break the news that he was mutated and has these four rather unusual sons... heck, it would be pretty cool to see them be able to visit that remaining family in Japan. Esp seeing the Turtles maybe getting to meet a few adoptive cousins, aunts, and uncles.

If there was a cousin around their age it could be a cool way to bring in a new character, after he/she visits or moves to NYC. Though that might make for better cartoon series material.

There was a fic- think it was by a former Dromer- where that happened, except it was Mikey (Nick tmnt) who wrote to Yoshi's mother to try to meet her and explain what had happened to Yoshi. I seem to recall that it did not go well, as she thought he was trying to scam her using her "dead" son's name.

"Where Science ends, magic begins." -Spiral, Uncanny X-Men #491

My various stories and fan-fics are now here-

https://m.fanfiction.net/u/4770494/#end
MsMarvelDuckie is offline   Reply With Quote