View Single Post
Old 04-19-2018, 06:04 PM   #719
IndigoErth
Team Blue Boy

lol I'm sure it'll probably behave. At best I just wonder if the switch wasn't 100% off and manged to trip back on.

Although... I could have sworn that the volume of it was of the carpet setting variety, not the quieter floor setting, which (carpet) is the second setting that needs the switch to be all the way down, sooo... Who knows.

If it's a ghost that wants to help vacuum, I really don't mind. The bare footprints discovered today disturb me more. lol

I WAS recently disturbed by a box of jumbled up pizza randomly in a very strange place I would not expect it to be in, but I finally learned today that the store manager had been carrying it and tripped. Although why he was in that area and it was tossed back in the box and left there in that spot, I dunno. Best I can guess is maybe he was carrying it, with a few other boxes, up the back steps nearby. (But never went back to throw it out??) But when I came across it I really had envisioned a homeless person quietly living in the store and having stolen it from the fridge... lol Glad that wasn't the case.

Last edited by IndigoErth; 04-19-2018 at 06:10 PM.
IndigoErth is offline   Reply With Quote