View Single Post
Old 07-15-2017, 02:20 PM   #4
VictoryIsMine
Mouser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Candy Kappa View Post
That looks pretty neat. Do you have a printer, or have you found a reasonable printing company?

I've seen some people on forums printing hands to SHF figures, can never have enough hands. While the SHF Turtles' had a good selection of hands there's no weapon holding specific hands for sai and sword or pointing fingers, which is is a bit of a bummer.
I don't own a printer, but I printed a tripod for the First Gokin Krang a little while ago from Shapeways. I'll try to take a picture of that later today. I didn't end up using it, because the legs printed too thin. So if I use Shapeways, I'm going to try a higher detail material next time. Also, I definitely want to make more hands for these guys
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMasterTurtle View Post
Very cool and relatively easy pieces to mold and cast after theyre printed. I know a great guy who prints in resin if you need a contact. He does my stuff.
That's awesome and definitely a possibility! The problem I'm having right now is figuring out what to make the plastron out of, because I want it to be soft and flexible...
VictoryIsMine is offline   Reply With Quote