View Single Post
Old 02-14-2018, 12:06 PM   #128
FredWolfLeonardo
Big Blue Boy Scout

Quote:
Originally Posted by plastroncafe View Post
Half of those aren't even in the thread in question though.
They're cherry picked from other discussions.

I'm still waiting for folks to define Toxic for me.
Which is a quote from this thread.
Fair enough with the first point.

As for toxicity, I don't believe there is any such thing aside from the stuff emitted by snakes, Just a new label people these days have used to describe what they believe to be wrong and must be censored.

I imagine its because outright banning someone for saying something wrong would be considered a violation of Freedom of Speech, so we have created all these exceptions/loopholes like hate speech, Freedom of Speech is not free, toxic. Basically: "You can say anything you want, as long as it is acceptable." Not that I'm against it or anything, I believe its only natural that people will want to surpress what they consider to be immoral.

Shredder could've done more than blow up the Channel Six building. I don't mean as far as murdering Splinter, but think of the possibilities if censors were not an issue.

Shredder and Krang combined had the biggest arsenal of any villains in all of the cartoons.

Last edited by FredWolfLeonardo; 02-14-2018 at 12:15 PM.
FredWolfLeonardo is offline   Reply With Quote