View Single Post
Old 03-11-2015, 04:02 PM   #23
THGhost
Puppet Master

Tim Burton directing a live-action Dumbo? Well I be done seen about everything...

Quote:
Originally Posted by snake View Post
Maybe a haunted mansion movie that's a little more inspired than the previous one? Don't get me wrong, I love that one, but I can think of a lot of cool ideas for a HM movie.
You saw The Nostalgia Critic's review of the Eddie Murphy movie too, huh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by senpai View Post
I don't like it when animals have to act. I feel like it's another form of abuse. Let the animals alone. They don't understand entertainment! They just want food.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shred Head View Post
Dont worry there wont be any animals. It will be all CG. How the hell you can cal it live action without something actually being real? Beats the hell out of me but Disney will do it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by IndigoErth View Post
Yeah, I figured CGI animals (really, how else would you make a real elephant calf fly? lol not to mention make the mother interact similarly as the cartoon) and I guess the usual real people. Maybe "live audience" is a better term.
I think the term your looking for is "live-action hybrid".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katie View Post
Hmmmmmm. Wonder if they'll have those racist crows.
I seriously doubt that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bry View Post
You're telling me those movies had a writer?

http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/2013/0...elieve-you.gif

And y'know, I used to like Tim Burton. Quite a lot. And I've still got a lot of fondness for his early work. Maybe it's nostalgia, maybe the shine just came off the apple, I dunno. But I still feel like his late '80s/early '90s work holds up pretty well. But lately... man. His whole New Disney Era is bringing out the absolute worst in him, creatively.
Did you see Big Eyes? That was pretty good.

1990 > OotS > TMNT 2014 > Turtles Forever > TMNT III > SotO > TMNT 2007

"Can't we all just get along?" - pennydreadful

"...bitchy people are what make fan forums insufferable when they don't need to be." - B-Man

"Act like freakin' adults for goodness sake." - Jester

"Tough guys with tiny voices." - Commenter 42
THGhost is offline   Reply With Quote