View Single Post
Old 11-04-2017, 09:23 PM   #15
sdp
Megan Fox = April

Evil Bruce Lee was an awesome character and should've been used more, the problem was naming him Hun. Bradford would've made a better Hun.

I forgot Shredder but I can't decide which one I like more, they all have flaws. OT is likely my favorite interpretation of Shredder but he spends so much of that series being beaten by being tripped by random objects that it's hard to choose him. 2k3 was fairly cool but the whole Utrom thing does take him down a bit as his pointless obsession with the turtles, Tengu Shredder was awful if we want to count him as the real one. Nick Shredder grew on me, his design screams of the 90s though, he seemed like a generic villain with the scarring and his motivation for hating Splinter was a bit weak since he did kill his love, not Splinter and while his obsession to kill Splinter was cool it was also a bit forced. I have problems with all 3 shredders but all 3 were the worthy main villains the TMNT deserved.

Karai:OT/2k3/Nick

I'm counting Lotus Blossom as Karai, cool ass character. 2k3 had cool moments but was annoying a lot of the time, Nick was always annoying.

I'm surprised by how balanced my list, no one show dominates it.
sdp is offline   Reply With Quote