Thread: [Question] Password problem --Urgent
View Single Post
Old 07-06-2018, 10:01 PM   #25
Klunk1234
Hench Mutant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powder View Post
They really don't owe anyone anything. The fact they still pay to keep this site running despite the fact its been nearly burned to the ground by people who shove their identity politics into every single thread is a miracle in itself. One I'm extremely grateful for, mind you. Jester & the other mods don't have their powers, either, & I'm not even sure they can be granted them as they are not administrators/site owners. Additionally, I doubt they want the additional responsibility as their real lives have proven busy enough to keep them from here in their current capacity as it stands.

Your "friend", eh? When y'all first joined, everyone was certain that was actually you on a dupe account, because you always posted at the same time, said similar things, & you even mistakenly commented on his profile using the wrong username, outing yourself. You explained this away by saying you were "brothers". Hmm... Anyway, I doubt anything can be done for him, it's not like Krang is just gonna open an account to someone who claims they're the owner, they'd need solid proof. They're not being "thrown under the bus" if the problem cannot be resolved.
Jester and Krang know that Donny's and I have different accounts, Ms/ Mr.Powder, I assume you are a girl or a very young boy (age 10) because of your username. My username is after a cat, (Mikey's cat) and also is the name of my kitty. So, little Miss/ or little boy don't assume what you don't know. And the relationship that I have with Donny's computer84 is not your business.

Last edited by Klunk1234; 07-06-2018 at 10:08 PM.
Klunk1234 is offline   Reply With Quote