View Single Post
Old 07-25-2017, 05:42 AM   #223
Candy Kappa
The Agenda of Existing

Oh that's sad, it would have been such a easy face to make with the sculpts being sculpted in 3D, just put the standard frown into a smile. Still getting it if it's not too badly prized online, I don't have the single card Hydra agent, he's been way too pricey whenever I've looked for him on eBay.

Aaw, I just checked the Sinister Six boxset and it's 3.75" scale. I didn't catch that watching the Fwoosh's video of the hasbro panel. I was hoping for a new Doc Ock and slipper wearing Kraven for 6" scale. I'm on the fence about the Defenders set, it's cool, but I already have IF and DD, and it's something about Luke's face-sculpt that don't appeal to me, so I'll probably wait until a MCU Luke appears.

Vintage style Spidey looks superb, I don't have a good adult Spidey so I'll probably get this one unless the Spidey & MJ pack isn't going down in price (sometimes MJ alone goes for okay prices), Pizza Spidey's face is better looking then Superior's face.

Quote:
Originally Posted by snake View Post
The large purple guns on Domino are seriously pissing me off. Who thought that was a good idea?
Ugh, yeah. The guns looks so dumb, just give us realistic guns already. Even 12" Deadpool had Nerfguns. I guess it's the same jackwagons that said no to Revoltech Wolverine having a cigar...

the Tomytech Little Armory at least have some nice guns she can have.
Candy Kappa is offline   Reply With Quote