View Single Post
Old 03-01-2017, 06:21 PM   #18
Prowler
Emperor

Quote:
Originally Posted by DestronMirage22 View Post
Inflated ego much?
Face it dude; gaming isn't what it used to be. Most games that come out usually fail to capture the interests of a lot of people, compared to older games. They usually don't bring much new to the table. How many reskined COD games are you gonna buy until you're tired of 'em? Pair that with overinflated prices for new games and consoles that become "obsolete" compared to a new model a few years later. Because of this interests dwindle. Personally, I figured the modern game market was crap a long time ago, that's why I just dedicate my gaming time to what I consider the good stuff: retro and bootleg systems. I'd much rather play NES or Super Pong than XBone or PS4. The graphics may not be the same, but who cares about stuff like that? All that matters to me is gameplay, and to me, older stuff delivers more than whatever the modern stuff can spit out.
Also, I'm not surprised that not a lot of people post about games here, there's not exactly much traffic on this site in the first place. As for you guys being the only people who "know about video games" that's bull. There are tons of accounts here, and by your logic only two known about games? There are others, I'm sure. They just decide not to post about them for their own reasons.
Way to take the bait, man.
Prowler is offline   Reply With Quote