View Single Post
Old 05-21-2018, 05:07 PM   #3165
IndigoErth
Team Blue Boy

Started the new job and met my new supervisor. Eventually I'll be doing my assigned stores on my own, but she'll train me until I'm comfortable with it, thank goodness. I've read job reviews of people who got plenty of great training and have great supervisors and managers...and others who have had minimum training and crappy superiors. Very thankful to find myself in the former, not the latter.

Supervisor seems like a great person. Been with the company for 10 years so that's a good sign; also used to be the one doing these exact stores all the time herself so she's familiar with them and the managers.

Looks like I may also get some training in with a fellow newbie under her wing as she had an in-person interview (more just a short meet and chat before extending the offer) while I was there. Fortunately I've also been spared doing my nearby Kohl's, switched with another store (I have several). I know that Kohl's is a large dept to take care of, so I really don't mind... The other new woman will be handling that one, but I'll be there helping out some via training though.
IndigoErth is offline   Reply With Quote