View Single Post
Old 05-06-2018, 09:29 PM   #10
I Crave Pizza No More
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antrax View Post
Do you have any or could you recommend any video reviews or pics? 1/6 scale ~$300 or 1/4 scale ~$350 most likely? Are the EX versions originally more expensive and how quickly do they sell out? Sorry for all the questions, I'm sure I'll have more.

I generally browse the statue forums through Tapatalk, but give me a day or two and I'll find links to the threads for the statues. Conan is 1:3 scale and was like $900. He-Man and Battlecat are 1:4 scale and the combo was also close to $900. I think the Filmation Skeletor and He-Man are 1:3 scale and might have retailed for a little over $300.

They almost always do EX versions, sometimes several kinds. They do a ton of Street Fighter and Mortal Combat statues, and some of those seem to have 3-4 variants. The Filmation He-Man stuff all had regular versions and only one EX version. The price was either the same or maybe different by about $15. Some of the statues (I think the Street Fighter stuff) sells out immediately--PCS actually e-mails the on-sale time the day before so that people can be ready. I don't recall the He-Man stuff selling out right away, and Conan lasted a couple of days (but then went back into stock, maybe due to cancellations). So, it's hard to say. My guess is that if you want one and you're able to order it on the first day, you'll get it.
I Crave Pizza No More is offline   Reply With Quote