View Single Post
Old 02-08-2018, 03:46 AM   #27
marcelangelo
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powder View Post
You can be sure this series won't have a TMNT crossover. No freakin' way. It''ll be handled on a much smaller scale than your average toon, let alone something as huge as TMNT or any other Viacom monster property, so there'd be no budget for renting them out, so to speak. I don't see them doing Stan & the respective airing network any favors, I'm sure he was properly compensated for the use of his character, after all.

We might see a version of Usagi in Rise, but I wouldn't get my hopes up. & in the event it happened, it wouldn't be this particular version, but one made specifically for Rise, like in Ciro's series.
I wouldn't abandon hope so soon, Stan postet some more information at the usagi yojimbo dojo (that's the official fan site).. he said gaumont is the oldest movie company in the world. And the production company so far involved is the One behind the saw movie series es well as the director of the new aquaman theatrical feature film..so there seems to more than enough Money involved i guess. They need stations buying and running their product I think..oh, forgot to mention DARK HORSE ENTERTAINMENT is also co-producing the series...