View Single Post
Old 10-04-2017, 07:01 PM   #49
ToTheNines
[sic]

Quote:
Originally Posted by drag0nfeathers View Post
Wow... Some people have listed some of my favorite episodes here. Personally I love the Squirrelanoids, Fourfold Trap, Creeping Doom, Cockaroach Terminator, and Broken Foot to name just a few. They rank somewhere among my favorites actually. Do they have issues? Sure, but every episode I'm sure has a nit pick or two.

To hate an episode I have to think I'd click by it on the TV and say "Nope!" and watch something else. I know I'm gonna get a lot of flack for this because it was so widely liked, but in my opinion the WORST episode is when they introduced Don Vizioso. Mutant Gangland I think it was? I don't know why I thought that episode was freakin stupid... maybe cause I'm Italian.

If I had to pick others they would be Bat in the Belfry, A Chinatown Ghoststory, and Race with a Demon. Those three in particular stick out in my head for some reason. Maybe Shellacne and the Wild World of Wyrm depending on my mood, but I'm honestly happy with the majority of the series...

I think the filler is fun as long as it doesn't interfere with the story. Sometimes it gets irritating, but what more do you want with TMNT really? It's never going to be as serious and well planned as we all want it to be.
Mutant Gangland was really good. Vizioso was introduced in Casey Jones vs. The Underworld, which was a garbage episode. I ****ing hate that scene with Shredder, TC and Fishface riding motorcycles to meet him. You have to right to take shots at FW TMNT after that cheese.
ToTheNines is offline   Reply With Quote