View Single Post
Old 10-05-2017, 12:56 PM   #60
CyberCubed
Overlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMNTmousers View Post
End Times- Episode felt rushed should have been a two parter. Didn't like the conclusion to my favorite characters Fishface and Tiger Claw. Truce off screen and just goes back to crime. Rahzar goes out cheaply as well.
Rahzar was already dead at the end of Season 4, he was just a zombie when Kavaxas brought him back.

I thought Tiger Claw's conclusion was fine, and even Fishface. They were never truly evil bent on world domination or anything. Tiger Claw even showed this in the Season 3 finale when Shredder killed Splinter and he was angry with him for using his vendetta over saving the Earth.

Quote:
Wanted Bebop and Rocksteady- 1987 turtles don't know how to use their weapons, had to be trained by 2012 tmnt, thought it mocked them too much. 1987 Bebop and Rocksteady had like no screen time. Missed character interactions between Mondo, Leatherhead, Slash and the 87 turtles. Rushed conclusion.
The 2012 Turtles are better fighters in general so it makes sense. I do wish the two sets of Bebop/Rocksteady met each other, but it's not a big deal.

As for Slash/Leatherhead/Mondo interacting with the 80's Turtles, it obviously had no time and it wasn't a big deal for them to have any type of meaningful interaction. I mean what would we have gotten out of it outside a 30 second, "Hey you guys are different than the guys in our universe" type of reaction?
CyberCubed is offline   Reply With Quote