View Single Post
Old 06-27-2017, 10:15 AM   #1248
D Piddy 1982
Stone Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coro View Post
OK everyone....

I have recently had a very streamlined experience with shipping to Canada, which means I can regularly ship internationally.

I want to slowly expand to other countries for my shipping, but other than the UK what countries are being passed over?
Do you think having an international shipping partner on this side of the pond would help?
What lines do you have trouble getting over there?
Do you have concerns about international shipping?

Any assistance that you can help with will help me get you more TMNT products.

What lines do I target for your EU guys, etc?
Hi Coro

This sounds promising.

Personally, for me, it's the NECA stuff that I'd love to get hold of.

For example I got a set of the Eastman & Laird villains set from another US forum member, but then I ended up paying around £65 import charges which wasn't great.

Also with your enquiry I would actually suggest starting a new thread? As a lot of people who may be interested in this (from other European countries) may not check this thread. I know some of the guys are from Portugal, Austria, Holland, Germany, just off the top of my head. Maybe call the thread 'Potential EU shipping' or something.

On top of that you've got the whole Brexit headache going on (which in the long term might benefit you for UK sales), so to consider setting up for EU sales may actually end up excluding the UK when we leave.

It may also be worth you considering the Australian market?

Anyway this sounds like a positive step! Hope others can add to this!

" 'Hero Turtle' craze leads to duck deaths" BBC News 2001
D Piddy 1982 is offline   Reply With Quote