View Single Post
Old 06-02-2015, 08:35 PM   #97
Nelson
Stone Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldmanwinters View Post
Thanks for the updated demo, Nelson. The game really feels like it's coming together now that the map screen is functional. I really hope any malware has already been removed, as I downloaded the game around 8am Sunday morning.

The TMNT1 rooftop level is definitely my favorite. It's a real throwback to classic platforming and I greatly appreciated how you expanded the stage as a surprise after the first boss battle.

As a followup to my previous experience on the last demo, I found that even though April tended to dominate the beat em' up sections due to range and attack speed struggle considerably more in the side scrolling and 2D battles against Slash. Carefully-timed jumps are a real necessity to avoid his devastating attacks.

The Mona Lisa sprites look great. And I'm glad to see you added the Foot Balloon Bombers from the first NES game.

And the Playmates themed toy box on the unlock screens is just lovely.
I decided to make a template for keeping track of everybody just for fun.
http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a56...psynbaxxv7.png
Thank you very much not only for what you said but the way you said it. What prose!
Nice idea of putting all characters n one picture.

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Pannozzi View Post
Could you please release a Mac version of the new demo?
The thing is that to be able to include the map and some new scripts, I had to update to a newer version of OpenBOR, and sadly this new version doesn't have a Mac port (yet, I hope)

You can get around that using Wine, though.
Nelson is offline   Reply With Quote