View Single Post
Old 09-21-2017, 10:33 PM   #34
Refractive Reflections
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by plastroncafe View Post
Hooray!
More random youtube clips created by folks with no credentials to watch!

Ballsy of you to link to something from the Disintergrator unit though.
I'll give you that much.
If you believe posting the actual news clips of what CNN presents compared to what other sources and clips documenting the same incident isn't worth investigating (even comparing CNN's own earlier news reports and viewpoints), then by all means, enjoy the one-sided information presented to you by the corporate news media plastroncafe. The mainstream news already has so much credence from the accuracy of the last election...

By your response, it wouldn't be surprising if you weren't aware of a federal judge ruling that a hospital's CEO defamation lawsuit against CNN can move forward:
Quote:
On Wednesday, Federal District Judge Orinda Evans ruled that the case could move forward, even ruling that she found that CNN may have acted with “actual malice” with the report — a standard necessary to prove a defamation claim.

“The Court finds these allegations sufficient to establish that CNN was acting recklessly with regard to the accuracy of its report, i.e., with ‘actual malice,” the order reads. CNN had tried to get the case dismissed.
https://lawnewz.com/uncategorized/ho...lse-reporting/

As for the link to the Disintegrator Unit, I wouldn't say it's ballsy, I would just say it's a possible personality trait of yours here on the forums.
Refractive Reflections is offline   Reply With Quote