View Single Post
Old 06-15-2010, 10:26 PM   #116
Raph
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMNT_25 View Post
man those 2k3 autographs are awesome! seriously you've got a sweet collection of autographs.

has it been easy to get them all? how did you go about starting? how could i get some?
Thanks TMNT_25,

Yeah it has been quite a trip over the last 4 and a half years. Really excited about what Gregory did for me to score some few names I was still missing. And still more is coming, I found a few new OT voice actors recently

About your questions: Has it been easy?
Sometimes yes, sometimes Oh god not at all , but I'm persistant and that really worked. For example it took me 8 tries to find Elias Koteas.

How did I go about starting?
Well I already was and still am collecting movie and celeb. autographs. At a certain moment I started with everything TMNT about 4 years ago. I started easy..Internet! What a bless well, IMDbPro was what started it all, then personal websites with contact info, and thats what got the ball rolling.

How could you get some?
Well like i said, start of with IMDB and look for the VA's personal websites. As for 4Kids actors, it would have been easier to ask that about 4 years ago. The very first time I just sent out a big bunch of photos to the 4Kids studios and waited. But nowadays, there's only 1 show recorded there, so almost everyone is gone...