View Single Post
Old 04-15-2017, 12:07 AM   #45
Yabuturtle
Stone Warrior

I think another out of character moment is with Krang in the Nick episode Transdimensional Turtles. He is mostly portrayed accurately but he was trying to wipe out the turtles no matter what, even going so far as destroying entire dimensions

in the old cartoon, he didn't care about the turtles or splinter. Even when he was beaten, he was more concerned about ruling everything than revenge. I don't even think OT Shredder would do what Krang was trying to do, since Krang wants to rule, not destroy. The only thing we know he destroyed was Beserko's homeworld, so his relatives would not come after him.

The only one I think would try to destroy dimensions is Chrell in Turtles Forever and that wasn't his original intention. He just wanted the original turtles gone, but didn't know that by doing that, he would destroy everything, including himself, but then at that point, he no longer cared and wanted the turtles killed even if it meant destroying himself.

That and Krang is supposed to have been banished because he was incompetent. If you look at the OT, a lot of Krang's ideas would have worked if it were not for Shredder's obsession with revenge, or Bebop and Rocksteady's incompetence.
Yabuturtle is offline   Reply With Quote