View Single Post
Old 08-18-2017, 03:43 PM   #12
sdp
Megan Fox = April

Jabba makes sense as a supporting character, even in a boba fett movie not in his own. I want a Bobba movie though, always foudn him as a cool character before I even knew he was a huge fan favorite which now makes me like him less. I also like Jango.

I was reading the press-releases of when Disney acquired Lucas Film and it's so sad about what could've been. Three things that stood out to me:
1. They mention continuing Lucas' Episodes VII-IX which he had been working on. We now know they ignored them.
2. They mention that what they especially loved about Star Wars was the huge cast of worlds and characters it has created in all the Expanded Universe and saw it as potential to explore all of that. We now know it's only the OT that matters.
3. They want to be able to release a film every 2-3 years. We now know it's 1 or two per year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSkeletonMan939 View Post
Very early plans for RotS involved Fett tracking down Windu and blowing a hole through his chest.

http://i.imgur.com/8vHym3p.jpg
I remember that, Lucas mentioned it a few times and how he would get his revenge. It made sense too and made Boba cooler if we saw him take down a Jedi, especially Windu. The problem is they made Boba too young in Episode II and it wouldn't have made sense for a teenage Boba to be this badass.

Lucas also mentioned that Episode III would have Han and Chewbacca with the Millenium Flacon. Also glad that didn't happen, they would've been kids.
sdp is offline   Reply With Quote