View Single Post
Old 06-27-2016, 10:15 PM   #81
Electric
Epic Hiatus

Quote:
Originally Posted by drgon78 View Post
DC's brand got tarnished long before Batman vs Superman(wich I liked) with movies like Green Lantern, Catwoman, etc.
Blah blah blah, Marvels doing jussst fine after being "tarnished" with movies like Daredevil, The Hulk, and any of the final movies of any trilogy (Spiderman 3, Fantastic 4 3 (maybe 2)). No reason to sit there and count DC out yet

Also, about Cyborg, there was a rumor somewhere after they cancelled the Teen Titans TV show that they would be including them in a DCMU movie. The show, which was going to not have beast boy or cyborg, probably wouldnt have done well, but honestly, a live action version of the 2003 cartoon i think would thrive. Literally, just take that show and make it live action. They even had typical villain of the week episodes while an overarching villain drove each season....

anyway, if they were going to include the titans anywhere, I think it would be in cyborgs movie

And while some question why they chose Cyborg over others like Martian Manhunter for the spot, I wonder if it has something to with his abilities. Cyborgs got tech, and missiles, canons, plus technopathy, which is pretty different than any of the other 7, whom alot of powers involve some variation of hand to hand combat

Last edited by Electric; 06-27-2016 at 10:20 PM.
Electric is offline   Reply With Quote