View Single Post
Old 05-18-2017, 02:06 PM   #31
mrmaczaps
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weapons@theready View Post
I could definitely go for a edgier Mirage based trilogy. I would go Nolan verse style though and save Shredder for the second movie the way they saved Joker for TDK.

Movie 1: Not an origin, maybe a quick silent montage at the start of the movie to show us how the Turtles came to be. First movie focuses on the Purple Dragons initially but they are brought into contact with Baxter Stockman after the Turtles foil their plans, we get some intense mouser action. The end of the movie reveals that Shredder is behind the Purple Dragons/Stockman connection and he dons his armor saying he will take care of the Hamato clan himself.

Movie 2: Is the classic Foot vs Turtles movie with the Shredder boss battle at the end.

Movie 3: City at War
We could skip Shredder almost completely and I dunno, do something new for the big screen... like Fugitoid & the Triceratons.... Who wouldn't like to see friggen Triceratons on the big screen?!

Movie one is a quick origin & post Shredder recap in the intro, go Purple Dragons and Baxter/mousers & end with Baxters defeat & Fugitoid running to the transmat. Then 2nd film backs up a bit with Fugitoid origin before credits, opening credits show scenes from the last film and Fugitoid transporting to the Turtles or the Turtles to him... and Triceratons... ends with them all going back to earth... third movie Shredder clones in the opening sequence, Karai and the City at War... end that with Utroms coming to earth... if a 4th movie happens, aliens on earth, turtles get to live in the open.... maybe do the v4 mini series, Leo Blind Sight, Donnie Brain Thief, Raph (forget what that ones called...lol) with vampires and well, start with the Mikey mini (third kind) since his deals directly with aliens showing up and them being able to go topside during the day...

We had Shredder in the movie, secret of the ooze and then the two horrid reboot movies... time to move along from him. Plus a 4th movie could give us Che'rell (or whatever) and it could end with him jn the Shredder armor.
mrmaczaps is offline   Reply With Quote