View Single Post
Old 10-06-2017, 12:24 AM   #49
FredWolfLeonardo
Big Blue Boy Scout

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shark_Blade View Post
Okay I may have exaggerated the blood and gore bit, but even Disney films have blood - for example Maleficent in dragon form stabbed with a sword.

It's too lovey dovey and friendship cotton candy imo. I dunno, I expect some action at least, this one is too much relying on soft magic. Sonic Boom had Shadow the Hedgehog kicking Tails' head resulting him thrown off into a dimension portal.

Sonic vs Shadow is cool too.

But for the fans, carry on.
lol Shadow's voice in that video reminded me of one of Vegeta's voice in one of the DragonBall dubs.

I see your point regarding the show maybe not having action, its mostly about friendship and is quite lovey dovey. As much as I like the show, I do think it would've helped to have a constant villain to create a little tension. Even the old mlp animated show from the 80s had quite scary and hellish villains throughout the course of the show.

Not that I don't like the villains of this show, but I would've liked to see them more outside of the two part season premieres/finales. If you want to see more of the action esque episodes with villains, I recommend checking out the two part episodes that introduce and or focus on villains like Nightmare Moon, Discord, Queen Chrysalis, Starlight Glimmer etc.
FredWolfLeonardo is offline   Reply With Quote