-Nationality: American
-Species: Turtle
-Favorite Color: none
-Favorite Foods: Pizza!!, buffallo wings, anything that mikey eats
-Favorite Music: Rock
-Weapons: One huge katana with charms strung from end, nunchukus
-Place of Birth: unknown
-Current Residency: New York sewers
-Disposition/Personality: normally pissed.. but when with mikey she's happy, hyper, cheerful
-Clothing: elbow pads, knee pads, mask, belt, when in disguise trench coat
-Physical Appearance: Well, a sandy colored mutant female turtle
-Training: in- training

-Story:
Facts: TMNTOS universe. Shredder and Baxter trying to create another turtle to fight the Turtles. This eventually leads to Mutant Turtle Kenai.

Stir firmly. Let sit.

BAM! Shredder needs a turtle, so he goes to pet shop to get one. Entranced by Kenai's coloring, he takes her. He mutates her, and attempts to train her. Becoming impatient with the speed of her learning (which is good, BTW, he just wants to cram 15+ years of training into a week) he tosses her into a virtual reality machine, which stuffs all those years of memories (training, being raised by a kind Shredder, being enemies with the Turtles, etc.) into her head.

After just a few days, she's ready to fight the TMNT. However, when fighting, she rants off about the Turtle's plots against Shredder and herself. However, the Turtles know that none of that happened, and realize she's been lied to/brainwashed. And they go about trying to help her by telling her the truth.

This would be about the time that Shredder's plan crumbles. The virtual memories become unstable, and Kenai becomes confused by the mixed signals. Mikey is especially kind to her during this time.

When all is over, she realizes the truth, but those implanted memories still bug her from time to time, as she'll never really know what from her past is fact, and what is fiction.)

((Written by Kali Gargoyle))
Mike - I'm the pretty one!
ichi is offline   Reply With Quote