View Single Post
Old 03-16-2017, 08:58 AM   #15
ToTheNines
[sic]

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
I'd give the Nick cartoon another two seasons with Ciro and the current staff still in charge. IDW is fine, let them continue doing what they're doing.

I'd greenlit The Forever War and tell Murphy to finally hurry up and write the conclusion to the Archie series. I'd then make Viacom release the 2k3 series properly on DVD or blu-ray, same for Nick.
I'd be down with that.

Quote:
Lastly I'd love to write a "Season 11" of the original cartoon. It would take place after the defeat of Dregg and bring Shredder/Krang back to the fold but do completely different things with them. I'd bring in some Archie elements and utilize some of the recurring villains a lot better.
Eh, pretty much everyone and everything got their proper sendoff in the OT. Ending with Splinter seeing the guys as equals, no longer students. If anything have it take place in the future (which I guess is only 2015 lol) where Carter went to cure his mutation. Have the turtles all be pushing 40, living seperate lives, getting back together for one more adventure.

Me personally, I'd just get the cast to dub lines into Tutles Forever. Jim Cummings as Shredder.
ToTheNines is offline   Reply With Quote