View Single Post
Old 11-09-2017, 05:28 PM   #68
sdp
Megan Fox = April

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dust View Post
It doesn't work at all really, they're two vastly different personalities.
Also, how can Nick Splinter turn into 2007 Splinter when the former is brown, black, white and tall, not to mention he's dead, whereas 2007 Splinter is short and orange?

Whose are two different personalities?

Both the movie and the show use pretty basic traits of the personalities which work out. April/Casey work out as well, especially since we know this April has trained with Splinter.

I'll give you Splinter is the most different but still he's still the "father" of the group and him being older would help explain why he's a bit different, he still scolds them like in Nick, his height could be because of his age. The color difference is just a design choice, the OT turtles and 2k3 turtles also chaned radically in their last seasons.

Obviously they're not meant to be together, the 2007 film was made 5 years before the Nick show came out, it's my headcanon and I feel it fits much better than shoehorning it into the movie continuity which most of the fandom does even though it makes absolutely no sense for most of those characters.
sdp is offline   Reply With Quote