View Single Post
Old 04-12-2018, 11:31 PM   #18
sdp
Megan Fox = April

I never liked The Nostalgia Critic or his channel or any of his creators for the most part. I actually disliked that type of videos and how popular they got because of him.

With that said I actually have to give him credit for helping create the current wave of youtubers that were influenced by him not to mention that all the people turning their back on the channel now or just throwing crap likely wouldn't have been anybody without him and the channel. Ironic.

I also agree with Proactive Man and from what I saw there's nothing too bad, I mean many companies are run poorly, the creators were choosing to stay there, they were indeed amateurs running a business. I mean what did they expect? Some of it most likely is fake as well but blends in perfectly with all the real stuff. The JW situation is likely the worst but that's more on him than on the channel, they did what they could once they realized it.

So yeah, I don't really think all this drama is even logical but I think "outrage culture" has become a thing and people just like to see things burn down for the sake of being entertained with the drama.
sdp is offline   Reply With Quote